Returns & Exchanges
1. What is your return policy?
HOHIYA is committed to the design and manufacture of high-quality products for your home. As part of our commitment, every HOHIYA product is backed by a 30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love your new HOHIYA items, send them back within 30 days for a refund.
- All sale items are final sale.
- All items must be returned in the original HOHIYA packaging.
- If an item in your order arrives damaged or defective, please email the Customer Service Department at email@example.com and they will assist you with replacing or crediting the damaged items.
- If an order is refused or not picked up by the customer and is returned to HOHIYA by the carrier, only 50% of the cost of the product will be refunded.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once the order is confirmed and placed. Customers who wish to cancel their order will need to follow the return policy
- We aim to refund you within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
2. How do I return my product?
Please email our customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Instagram (ID: hohiyashop). If you return your order within 30 days of it being delivered or available for collection, we’ll issue a refund to your original payment method. Please allow 7 working days for the funds to show in your account.
3. Can I return an item for an exchange instead of a refund?
We're not able to offer an exchange on returned items and all returned items will be refunded once they've been received by our warehouse. If you need a different size or colour of an item, then you'll need to place a new order. We'll send you an email as soon as we've received your return in its original condition.
4. I'm an International customer. How will I know whether you have received my returned items?
Once your return has been received by our warehouse, we'll email you to let you know whether a refund has been issued. It can then take 7 working days for the funds to appear in your account.
5. Do you refund delivery charges if I return something?
Your delivery charge will be refunded in some circumstances, for example if your entire order was faulty or incorrect, or if your order has been cancelled under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
6. My refund is incorrect, what should I do?
We're really sorry if we've made a mistake with your refund! If this is the case, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team by emailing email@example.com and we'll try and sort it out for you as soon as possible.
7. I've received an incorrect item in my order, what do I do?
If you've received something you haven't ordered, please send it back to us and we'll refund you as soon as it arrives back at our warehouse. If you still want the item and it's still in stock, please order it through our website as normal. The easiest way to do this is to log into My Account, view your original order and add the items to your shopping bag.