Shipping & Delivery
1. What are the shipping details?
- Handling time is 1 business day.
- Standard and Express delivery services are available for most of the countries that we ship to.
- Orders are scheduled to arrive approximately 3-7 business days after shipping from our warehouse.
- Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest that you place your order to be delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is.
- It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
- Once you place an order, our team packs and ships your item(s) as fast as possible. Unfortunately, orders already being processed cannot be modified. If you do not love the product when it arrives at your door, just follow our return policy and send the product back to us.
We reserve the right to modify any shipping offer rules and regulations or to discontinue shipping offers at any time without notice.
2. What should I do if I never received my order?
Please contact the Customer Service Department by sending an email to: email@example.com or our Instagram account at hohiyashop, and our customer service representatives will assist you with your order.
3. Where will my order ship from?
We ship from our nearest warehouse location, either in the United States, Canadan, United Kingdom, Australia, or Taiwan.
4. How much will the shipping cost be?
Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when your order destination is selected.
5. Can I track my order?
Tracking is available on some standard delivery services, and on all express delivery services. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email from the warehouse with a tracking number for your parcel so you can follow its journey.
6. Can I have my order delivered to a P.O. Box address?
We're able to deliver to a P.O. Box in most countries with standard delivery, including those in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment. If you choose to have your order delivered to you at work, please ensure that there will be someone available to receive the goods. It's also a good idea to add your company name to the parcel too as it'll help the driver find you easily.
7. How will I be charged for customs and import charges?
Unfortunately HOHIYA has no control over these charges and we are unable to tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order so you are not surprised by unexpected charges.
8. Can I have my order delivered to a British Forces Post Office (BFPO) address?
We do not offer delivery to BFPO addresses.